- Immediately notify your employer of the injury.
- Seek medical treatment from the nearest medical facility. A BWC-certified health-care provider must provide medical services after the initial treatment.
- Show the MinuteMen OhioComp ID card to all medical providers treating your injury.
- Complete the BWC’s First Report of Injury (FROI) form and any accident report that may be required by your employer.
- Make sure that the employee is seeking medical treatment as soon as possible.
- Complete the employer portion of BWC’s First Report of Injury (FROI) form.
- Fax the completed form to MinuteMen OhioComp at 1-888-644-7339.
- Report the injury by phone to MinuteMen OhioComp at 1-888-644-6266 or 216-426-0646.
- Complete any company incident/accident reports.
- Obtain witness statements.
Call 1-888-644-6266 if you need help locating a BWC-certified medical provider. We can also help with your FROI, case management and billing questions.
First Report of Injury (FROI)
MinuteMen OhioComp Injured Worker Identification Card